List Price: $7777
- Length Overall (LOA): 18′
- Engine: Single I/O Mercruiser
- Hours: n/a
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Status: In Stock
Fun and Affordable! This 1994 Chaparral SST 1830 is a great starter boat for families or those new to boating. Perfectly sized – not too big, not too small – spacious enough for 4-6 adults, yet easy to drive on the water and easy to load on & off the trailer.
- Boat is in overall good used condition. Upholstery and carpet are clean & show normal wear and tear. Boat has been stored inside for winters.
- Much fun to be had with the swim platform and built-in ladder.
- There is an AM/FM CD radio with 5 speakers throughout the boat, cupholders, ski locker and plenty of storage.
- The dashboard features a compass, voltmeter, speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil gauge, trim gauge and temperature gauge.
- There is a Hummingbird depth gauge.
- It has a matching teal cover and includes fenders, fire extinguisher, paddle, float cushion and ropes.
- Features a single I/O Mercruiser engine with whale tail.
- Includes Classic brand single-axel trailer with winch and wheeled jack stand.
- SEPTEMBER SPECIAL – buy this boat in September and receive a FREE slip for remainder of 2022 and 25% off winter storage at Starved Rock Marina.